John MacMahon & Co are in the market for a number of Accounting Technicians (qualified or trainee) in our Belfast office and are offering successful candidates a competitive salary package and an immediate start.
Based at our premises on Hill St, the role is on a full time, permanent basis.
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounts;
- Preparation and filing of Payroll;
- Preparation and Filing of VAT returns;
- Assistance in the preparation of Corporation Tax and Income tax computations and submissions to HMRC or Revenue;
- Exposure and training on other job functions;
- Dealing with client queries and interaction with third parties such as government bodies and financial institutions
- General office duties
To be considered for these roles, applicants should have:
- High grade A-Level or equivalent qualifications;
- Minimum C grade in GCSE English and Mathematics;
- IATI qualification, Part Qualification or the desire to train as an accounting technician;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- A passion to pursue a career in Accountancy
Non essential but desirable criteria:
- IATI qualification or Accountancy/Business degree
- Experience in working in an accountancy practice.
Please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org